Our students become problem solvers, innovators, logical thinkers, literate in technology, and self-reliant through our hands-on, STEAM and Project-Based Learning programs. The STEAM theme adds value to the core curriculum by generating motivation through engagement in all content areas.
- Instruction that addresses the STEAM theme across all subject areas
- Wireless internet access throughout campus
- Utilize technology such as Chromebooks, iPad’s, and MacBook’s on a daily basis
- Hands-on Project-Based Learning activities
- Access to 3D printers and a Laser Cutter
- Robotics weaved through the grades with specific Robotics classes during the day in middle school.
- Partnership with the California Science Center, including training, planning, and execution of lessons focused on Engineering through NGSS.
- College Access Plan: No Excuses University (NEU) available for all grades
- The Arts: Music classes begin at First Grade and Expand into Seventh and Eighth Grade. The Meet The Masters program exposes children to the works of famous authors and artists.